LIQMET manufactures the best liquid metal coatings. LIQMET inspires people to create and to transform their visions into beautiful metal art. The only limit is your imagination.
LIQMET Liquid Metals was founded in 2003 in Australia. We now supply our liquid metals to over 30 countries around the world.
WHAT IS LIQMET LIQUID METAL COATING?
PART A – A LIQUID METALThe LIQMET decorative metal system is available in the following metals and alloys:
PART B – A HARDENER.Only 10% of the hardener required for 1kg/2.20 pounds of Part A. 10% of the hardener added to the metal allows to polymerize(dry) material during 16-24 hours at room temperature.
OUR DECORATIVE METAL SYSTEM HAS MANY BENEFITS:
- Looks and feels like a solid metal
- Two different viscosities: brush and spray
- Applied to almost any substrates
- Application with an unlimited thickness
- We use Australian ingredients which proofed by Australia made logo.
- Solvent-free VOC – 0
- Does not shrink after application
- UV resistance
- Doesn’t conduct electricity
- Shelf life 12 months
- Light-weight and cost-effective
- Metals can be mixed together to create new metal colour
- No polyester resin
- Mostly made from recycling materials.
- No any smell
- The fire-retardant range is available
- Technical support 24/7
- Staff training
- Project managing worldwide
- Manufacturing licence is available
- 30 years warranty
One of the best examples of durability and quality of LIQMET metal coating system are applications on motorbikes and cars. Motorbikes and cars surfaces are experiencing big weather and human impact. We provide a warranty for 30 years.