JOIN THE CLUB
AND BECOME LIQMET
LIQMET Registered Applicators are a part of a network of applicators around the world, who are assessed against comprehensive criteria to ensure their preparation and application procedures meet our high quality standards.
This assurance of quality application means we can offer warranties when applied by LIQMET Registered Applicators.
Becoming a LIQMET Registered Applicator will provide a dramatic upgrade to the available offerings in your current product range.
Adding LIQMET to your products will give you an innovative cutting edge difference against your competitors.
- 2 day free training session (Liquid Metal application and processing)
- Exclusive Registered Applicator trade tiered pricing
- LIQMET marketing materials – brochures and portfolio
- Ongoing technical support
- Issue the Trained Applicator a certificate to certify they are an Registered Applicator. The certificate is recognised by all LIQMET distributors.
The training session is held in our training centre in Sydney, Australia. We can provide you a training at your place. Terms and conditions apply.
PLEASE COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE FORM.
The course is structured so that the attendees get the most effective learning they can. We supply refreshments during breaks, and have an ethos that ‘no question is a bad question’, so encourage teamwork and discussion.
Course timings 2 days – 9am to 5pm.
Tea, coffee is provided.
LIQMET metal coatings used for training.
We supply all the tools and boards you need for the training course.
We offer (at additional cost) all the tools to set up your own liquid metal application ‘kit’.